2011年12月9日金曜日

Oral Presenntation Class 8th. Dec


We presented our survey which we asked PUK students about Christmas and New Year's Day.
At my first presentation, I couldn't present smoothly because I didn't have a piese of paper which was written a manuscript.
But I could do gradually through repeating my presentation.
I thought that it was good to repeat our presentation.
And we were able to watch some presentations of other students.
Everyone's presentation was nice and colorful, so I was interested in their topics.

We didn't look a piese of paper which was written a manuscript when we presented. It was the good point.
But we couldn't see the eyes of audiences. It was the bad point.
We should present with seeing the eyes of them next time. And we should write more information in our poster.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿